Design Contest Details • Monthly General Selection
Started: June 1, 2010
Ended: June 30, 2010
Artevist is all about bringing inspired designers to global issues, and to create products that express those messages in powerful ways. We want to create much more than the typical slogan T-shirt that's worn a few times then thrown away. We want to create great wearable art with a message, and that's where you come in.
Every month, we'll choose a minimum of one design from all those submitted during the past 6 months. You can submit a design on any theme you like, from AIDS and animal testing to water pollution and war. Local or global, it doesn't matter, so if you're passionate about recycling bottles in your village or the millions of tons produced worldwide, go for it.
We're looking primarily for one-sided designs, though two-sided will be considered if the response is strong.
Given that this is our first contest, we may need to postpone our selection until January when we have more submissions to choose from. Of course, all submissions received will still be eligible.
What You Can Do
- Any global issues topic of your choice, expressed in any way you choose.
- Just follow the directions to your right.
What You Can't Do
- Read our User Agreement on prohibited content, as it's all there. Basically, just be nice and don't give a lawyer a reason to call you.
Why is Artevist different from other
- US$700 for the right to use your work for a period of two years.
- 7% Royalty on all T-shirts sold with your design, with no upper limit. If we sold 1,000 T-shirts, that's about $2,800 in your pocket!
- 100% Retained Ownership of your work.
- Reproduction only on high quality, eco-friendly fibres, using low-impact printing methods.
- Two free T-shirts, and additional ones at 1/2 price.
Most of all, Artevist is a place to:
- Express and share your views on BIG Issues.
- Gain international exposure and recognition.
- Meet and work with nonprofit organizations.
- Contribute to nonprofit causes with your work.